The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Business Reviews (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

anyone recommend someone local to make curtains?

I am looking to get curtains made for dinning room and kids bedroom .. any recommedations out there?  thanks!!

Started by Mags Galvin

9 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Kel JSpace

Appliance repair?

Does anyone have a recommendation for appliance repair (oven, microwave)?  I've walked past East End Appliances (the place on Queen near Jo…

Started by Christopher Williams

0 Jun 4, 2012

Landscape Contractor

Hi We're looking for recommendations for a landscape contractor in the area. We have a small backyard and we'd like to get some pavers/int…

Started by Gary Edgar

2 May 30, 2012
Reply by hausfrau

Bathroom floor tiles

Looking for an expert floor tiler to take up old floor tiles and replace with new slate tiles for our bathroom. Anyone know of anyone local?

Started by Amy Powell

0 May 24, 2012

Ever repointed your bricks?

Just thought I'd see if anyone has every repointed the bricks on their house.  Repointing is needed when the mortar between bricks begins t…

Started by David T

7 May 21, 2012
Reply by David T

Anyone recommend a vet?

Bit tired of Kew beach Animal Hospital and wondering if anyone can recommend a great vet in Leslieville? For my dog and cat. thanks.

Started by www.leslievillemortgages.com

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Trish Krause

Good Kitchen designers?

I've seen some "interior designer" discussions on The Leslieviller in the past but they didn't seem to be kitchen-related.  Does anyone kno…

Started by David T

18 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by David T

business card printers

Can anyone recommend a local business card printer... one who can help me finalize the design as well as output for a reasonable price? I c…

Started by Tim

0 Apr 2, 2012

bike tune-up place in the hood?

Hi, where does everyone get their bikes tuned-up? i have a bike that sat in the rain and snow for two seasons.  it needs some lovin'. tha…

Started by Leah Steele

2 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Naomi Eaton

I'm bewildered!! Or am I just stupid?

Someone told me of a great upholsterer near Queen and Jones in a tiny little store front with a sign above that says "It's My Party" (which…

Started by Mary Uiska

8 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Cry If I Want To

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2018   8844615 Canada Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service