The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quality Painting at great rates

Painter available in the leslieville and surrounding area. Has lots of experience in painting both indoors and out doors also. No job too…

Started by art

0 Sep 29

Quality Painting at great rates

Painter available in the leslieville and surrounding area. Has lots of experience in painting both indoors and out doors also. No job too…

Started by art

0 Sep 29

The Ultimate Urban Dog Walking Experience

Licensed, bonded and insured the K9 Adventure Tours has been servicing the Leslieville, Riverside and Beach neighbourhoods since 2008. Our…

Started by K9 Adventure Tours

0 Sep 29

Naturepedic Organic Cotton Oval Bassinet Mattress for sale

Hi all,  I have an unused organic bassinet mattress for sale that we purchased at Baby on the Hip but never used because it didn't fit. In…

Started by Katharine Reid

0 Sep 27

Summerhill Books at the Arts Market

Our booth at the Arts Market features a selection of fiction, classics, history, biography, and art books. 1114 Queen Street East. Wednesd…

Started by Summerhill Books

0 Sep 26

Professional Moving and Storage Services Toronto. 647 783 8730

Spring Special! ONLY $399 flat +HST! Includes 3hrs of service( travel/gas fee included), 2 men, 16' cube truck, 2 wardrobe boxes, floor run…

Started by AUGUSTAMOVERS

0 Sep 25

Leslieville Zumba Mondays & Wednesdays - First Class Free!

Join us on a Monday @7pm or a Wednesday @ 6:30pm to try a free Zumba class! Finally a workout that does not feel like a chore!    Classes r…

Started by Janice Holsmer

0 Sep 24

Anyone want to try making kombucha?

Hello! I have a scoby in my fridge that is used for making kombucha, but I'm having a hard time getting to actually making it! I am not one…

Started by Jenny

0 Sep 23

WANTED- used bike $60

Hello! Just looking to buy a used bike in the 'hood! I'm looking to spend about $60 so obviously doesn't have to be in great condition, jus…

Started by Jenny

2 Sep 23
Reply by Jenny

Leslieville Zumba - First Class Free!

Join us tonight @ 7pm for a fun and effective workout that does not feel like a chore. Zumba is a Latin inspired dance fitness program that…

Started by Janice Holsmer

0 Sep 22

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service