The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,320)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New and Expectant Mom Giveaway!

NEW MAMA GIVEAWAY! THIS GIVEAWAY IS FOR A NEW MOM! Starts Monday, March 16th and ends Thursday, March 26th. A winner will be picked by a r…

Started by Janice Leanne Holsmer

0 Mar 16

FREE PAINT ESTIMATES

PTI PAINTING At Perfect Touch Interiors, we are masters in painting techniques and preparation, selecting paint colors and finishes, as wel…

Started by Lucas

0 Mar 12

Quality Interior & Exterior Painting at Great Rates

Experienced Painter available in the leslieville and surrounding area. Interior and Exterior work carried out.   All our own tools and supp…

Started by art

0 Mar 11

Chez Elle Cleaning Solutions

Hi all, Chex Elle is now filling slots for monday wensday and fridays , serving leslieville and area, lots of refrences , and competitive r…

Started by Lindsay Cordingley

0 Mar 9

BEST WOMAN PAINTER

"Yes, finally we have some sunshine! It's a great time to refresh your home with a new coat of paint. Call us 416 469 3484 https://www.fac

Started by Woman Touch Painting

0 Mar 9

Bumbleride Flyer Stroller for sale

Selling our Bumbleride Flyer stroller, in great condition (see photos), for $80. It has some handy features, which the video shows - having…

Started by Christopher Williams

0 Mar 6

Selling Lenovo K1 10.1 inch Tablet LNIB

Hi there, If anyone's interested, I have a Lenovo tablet that works great but I don't use it. Like new condition, no marks on screen or she…

Started by Sophia Tonner

1 Mar 5
Reply by Sophia Tonner

Dog Walking Academy - certification program - March 13-15, 2015

The dog*tec Dog Walking Academy is coming to Toronto! What is it? An intensive 3-day workshop leading to professional dog walking certific…

Started by Caryn Charlie Liles

0 Mar 5

Home Daycare has opening

Experienced and PSW certified child care professional with small home daycare in Leslieville has openings!! Full Bsmt dedicated to Daycare…

Started by stephen glaysher

2 Mar 2
Reply by Meghan McRae

HOUSE CLEANING

Hello, Fellow Leslieviller's,, ChezELLE Cleaning service, has spaces available on Monday's and  Tuesday's, we put Monica Gellar to shame!!…

Started by Lindsay Cordingley

0 Mar 1

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2015   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service