The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,411)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gardener for Hire

~ Gardening Services for Condo and Home Garden spaces ~ Local Leslieville Gardener can come to the aide of that garden or condo outdoor spa…

Started by joyce

0 Apr 25

May 1st Vintage and Studio Line Jewelry Sale 20 Leslie Street

We are holding a one day vintage and studio line jewelry sale At The Studio Atik located at 20 Leslie street south side of the building fac…

Started by Studio321B

0 Apr 21

Family friendly home available during our sabbatical

Renovating and need a place to live for a few months? Family friendly house available for rent in the neighbourhood. Our renovated three be…

Started by Julia Kelly

1 Apr 11
Reply by Hana

History at Summerhill Books in the Arts Market

A few books from our history shelves: Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage to the Antarctic by Alfred Lansing, paperback, $10 The Mea…

Started by Summerhill Books

0 Apr 6

STORAGE THAT DELIVERS TO YOUR DOOR FOR $7/MONTH

Are you thinking of moving? Ever wonder where to put all of that extra stuff that’s taking up space in your garage or basement? Thinking ab…

Started by Danielle

0 Apr 5

Seeking family to share wonderful nanny with in Leslieville/Beaches/Riverdale area

We are currently sharing a wonderful nanny who takes care of our two year old daughter Akira. The family we currently share with will be ha…

Started by Aosa Ezaki

0 Apr 3

Local Website Design & SEO Services

One of the first things my clients always say to me is that they've had a bad experience designing their website overseas. The main reason…

Started by Toronto Marketing Network

0 Mar 29

Private Piano Lessons

Private piano and music theory lessons, for beginner to intermediate level students. I currently have openings in my home studio, located o…

Started by Alison Rogers

0 Mar 22

Affordable Hard Working & Reliable Cleaner Available Only $20/hr-3hr min.

Hi all, I am an experienced hard working cleaner available for homes and offices. My services very affordable. Only $20/hr with a 3 hours…

Started by Penny

1 Mar 20
Reply by Penny

Local Painting Service

FREE PAINT ESTIMATESPTI PAINTING -At Perfect Touch Interiors, we are masters in painting techniques and preparation, selecting paint colors…

Started by Lucas

0 Mar 13

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2016   8844615 Canada Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service