The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,414)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leslieville Zumba! First Class FREE! Join us any Monday!

Leslieville Zumba! First class FREE! What do you have to lose? Mondays from 7-8pm inside St. Joseph's Parish Hall, 65 Curzon Street. A bi…

Started by Janice Holsmer

0 Sep 12

NON-FICTION CLASSICS AT SUMMERHILL BOOKS

Silent Spring by Rachel Carson, paperback, $ 8. Gray's Anatomy, Classic Collector's Edition, hardcover, $ 10 Never Cry Wolf by Farley Mowat…

Started by Summerhill Books

0 Aug 27

Garage Sale - Saturday Aug 27 from 9-1 on 123 Edgewood

Saturday August 27 from 9-1 at 123 Edgewood Ave (Coxwell/Gerrard) Furniture, some Antiques, Printer/Fax machine, Kids clothing, books and t…

Started by Adrienne McRuvie

0 Aug 26

One Bedroom Apt for Rent...

I'm a charming one bedroom basement apartment in a non-smoking family home. I can be found in a quiet, family friendly street, one block fr…

Started by Tracy

2 Aug 1
Reply by Tracy

Looking to rent condo or house starting mid-sept for 4-6 months

We are looking to rent a 2-3 bedroom place in Leslieville from about mid sept. to mid dec. or jan. Preferably furnished and with parking. P…

Started by Nicole B

0 Jul 22

~ FOR SALE - Wood Credenza with Drawers - FOR SALE ~

FOR SALE  ASH WOOD CREDENZA with DRAWERS ~can be utilized as a filing cabinet~ ~Wenge wood finish~ DIMENSIONS: 90" width x 20" depth x 33…

Started by jem

0 Jul 12

The Painter Girls

Hello fellow Leslieville'rs!  My team stared small 15 years ago and now has grown into a team of the most amazing trades worker gals I have…

Started by The Painter Girls

0 Jul 11

GARDENER FOR HIRE

~ Gardening Services for Condo and Home Garden spaces ~ Local Leslieville Gardener can come to the aide of that garden or condo outdoor spa…

Started by jem

0 Jul 6

Very Short Introductions

No, not speed dating! Very Short Introductions is the popular crash-course series from Oxford University Press. Paperback with French flaps…

Started by Summerhill Books

0 Jun 26

P'kolino toddler bed that converts into occasional chair

For Sale P'Kolino toddler bed http://https://www.amazon.ca/Pkolino-PKFFBWHT-Furniture-Toddler-Chair/dp/B001RIY7B2 please make me an off…

Started by kimberley

0 Jun 12

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2016   8844615 Canada Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service