The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for occasional help

We are looking for a person who can help us with general gallery work to internet/social media to cleaning, etc.- presently occasionally, g…

Started by aliona lazar

0 Aug 23

Need help with dealing with RACCOONS

We need help with dealing with raccoons. It would be greatly appreciated if you could give us some advice Please respond to workshops@BenNa…

Started by aliona lazar

0 Aug 23

LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION

It's not too late for a landscape makeover!  Fall is a great time for adding curb appeal or creating a new outdoor living space.  Get a jum…

Started by earth and sole

0 Aug 21

LESLIEVILLE LOCKSMITH : mobile services

We provide a 10% discount to all Leslieville customers. We are bonded & insured Professional Locksmiths. We provide fast mobile servi…

Started by A-OK LOCKSMITHS

0 Aug 20

Looking for a Small Appliance Repair "Guy"

My espresso maker is on the fritz (perils of the middle class, I know), and I am looking for a guy who can fiddle around with it and fix it…

Started by LW

5 Aug 19
Reply by Kari

Nanny Share - Danforth/Greenwood Area - Beginning in September

Hi! We have a wonderful nanny who has worked in my family for 6 years. This year she will be caring for my 2 1/2 year old at our home. We a…

Started by Rhonda Kimeda

0 Aug 15

Interlock - free for the taking

Spotted in west side alley of #hideawaypark #leslieville 130 pieces #interlock. Enough to do a 2'6" wide 15' path. Please help yourself.

Started by Paul van Dongen

0 Aug 11

Dog Walking

Licensed, bonded and insured the K9 Adventure Tours has been servicing the Leslieville, Riverside and Beach neighbourhoods for the past 6 y…

Started by K9 Adventure Tours

0 Aug 10

Nanny/mothers helper wanted

Hello, We are looking for someone to help us out for next month or so (starting around august 15). We are currently expecting baby #2 in n…

Started by Steve M

0 Aug 6

Curb alert - Free GE fridge, works well

GE, 1997 fridge according to manual I downloaded.  Has been fully cleaned out.  We're only getting rid of it because we were given someone'…

Started by Monisha Nandi

0 Aug 6

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service