The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Babysitter needed in Leslieville

We are looking for a babysitter for our 13 month old son. The hours would be Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 7:00pm starting asap. We work from th…

Started by Michael Skinner

0 Nov 14

Free Newborn Diapers ( Pampers Brand ) - Nov 29th

Growing Baby Prenatal I will be handing out free 20 packs of newborn diapers ( pampers brand ) on Saturday, November 29th from 1-2pm at 94…

Started by Janice Leanne Holsmer

0 Nov 12

Clean Freaks...Thursday and Friday availability!

If you're looking for a Thursday or Friday spot, great news for you; we currently have some room. But hurry, these spots get snapped up pre…

Started by Clean Freaks Residential Service

0 Nov 12

The Art & Sole Academy: Shoemaking Workshops

I am thrilled to announce the launch of The Art & Sole Academy (www.artandsoleacademy.com). The Academy is the first Shoemaking School…

Started by The Art & Sole Academy

0 Nov 4

Dog Walking / Puppy Visits

Licensed, bonded and insured the K9 Adventure Tours has been servicing the Leslieville, Riverside and Beach neighbourhoods since 2008. Our…

Started by K9 Adventure Tours

0 Nov 3

Eastern Karate

At the Jimmie Simpson Recreation Center, Queen & Logan Monday 7-8 pm https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eastern-Karate/744654952236344 ht…

Started by Ben d'Avernas

0 Nov 2

Leslieville Zumba - Your First Class is Free!

Leslieville Zumba Your first class is free with Leslieville Zumba!Zumba is exercise in disguise. It is a workout that does not feel like a…

Started by Janice Holsmer

0 Nov 2

Selling 4 MINI COOPER WINTER TIRES

I thought I would extend this offer to my Leslieville neighbours. I'm selling a used set of MINI Cooper winter tires and rims. Priced low t…

Started by JPG&R

0 Oct 25

Baby Massage Class With Growing Baby - December 9th

Baby Massage ClassWhere: Queen Street East Presbyterian ChurchAddress: 947 Queen Street East @ CarlawTime: 11am-12:30pmCost: $ 20What to br…

Started by Janice Leanne Holsmer

0 Oct 21

Licensed Child Care - Aspiring Academics Preschool @ 262 Woodfield Rd.

Greetings Leslieville Families!  Good news! A new licensed daycare and preschool has opened right in your neighbourhood at 262 Woodfield R…

Started by Aspiring Academics Preschool

0 Oct 20

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service