The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quality Painting at affordable rates. call for free quote

EXPERIENCED PAINTER available in the leslieville and surrounding area.   Lots of experience in both INTERIOR and EXTERIOR projects. (reside…

Started by art

0 Apr 8

Yellow Lab Missing - last seen, Kerr Road, Monday April 7 at 9pm.

Please contact me at 647.286.0393 if you are the kind soul who brought her in out of the rain. Or if you've seen her.  Her name is Zoe, she…

Started by Leslie

1 Apr 7
Reply by Leslie

Looking for a Full Time Nanny

I live at Queen and Broadview and I'm looking for a full time live out nanny starting around mid August.  My daughter will be 10 months old…

Started by Kelly Lynn Power

0 Apr 7

Tax Tips

Tax Tips - Freelancer Check the link for tax tips for the self-employed, for more info, call Bottom Line Bookkeeping & Tax. 416-908-525…

Started by Ben d'Avernas

0 Apr 7

Banners for Sale, custom made for kids, photographers, decor, garden

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/sasmitababy

Started by Sarah Stavroff

0 Apr 6

Positive, Fun Loving, Experienced Nanny looking for Full Time Work!

My name is Erica, I am 23 years old and currently I live in the upper beaches, a neighbourhood in the East End of Toronto. I know this neig…

Started by Erica Tucker

0 Apr 6

Commercial / Office Unit for Lease or Sublease

Looking for someone to take over the remainder of my commercial lease. Just under 1000 sq.ft. of beautiful, sun-flooded, nicely renovated,…

Started by Martina @ Beach Business Hub

0 Apr 6

Bunk bed for sale.

Duo bunk bed frame for sale. Metal, tubular, forest green. $250 or best offer.Scan.jpeg

Started by Lynn Nicoll-Griffith

3 Apr 5
Reply by Lynn Nicoll-Griffith

Glass and Chrome Dining Room Table and Baker's Rack for Sale

We are selling our glass and chrome dining room table for $100. Seats 6. 6 ft by 3 ft. Also selling a baker's rack with four shelves, wine…

Started by Christine

0 Apr 3

Optical Now Open in Leslieville

Full service optical for glasses, contact lenses and eye exams at Queen & Carlaw.  Eye doctors on site.  416-778-8688. www.leslievillee

Started by Leslieville Eye Care

0 Apr 1

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service