The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED- used bike $60

Hello! Just looking to buy a used bike in the 'hood! I'm looking to spend about $60 so obviously doesn't have to be in great condition, jus…

Started by Jenny

2 Sep 23
Reply by Jenny

Leslieville Zumba - First Class Free!

Join us tonight @ 7pm for a fun and effective workout that does not feel like a chore. Zumba is a Latin inspired dance fitness program that…

Started by Janice Holsmer

0 Sep 22

Breakdancing for Teens @ Artists' Play

A fun and upbeat class for Teenagers.  Every Class will break down the common elements found in Breakdancing: Top Rock, Foot Work, Power…

Started by Jason Vanstone

0 Sep 18

The Basics of Yin & Yang! A free workshop

FRIDAY SEPT 19 7:30 - 9:30pm Yin and Yang underpin all of phenomenon... Our ability to understand the mechanism of how these two energie…

Started by Oma Chiropractic

0 Sep 15

Dog Walking

Licensed, bonded and insured the K9 Adventure Tours has been servicing the Leslieville, Riverside and Beach neighbourhoods for the past 6 y…

Started by K9 Adventure Tours

0 Sep 15

Kickboxing~Zumba Workshop

Join me and former super middleweight Canadian kickboxing champion and trainer of professional athletes Jason Battiste for a super fun calo…

0 Sep 11

After school pick up / childcare required in my home

I am looking for a reliable and lovely lady to pick up my son from SK and bring him home for snack and a bit of playtime before the rest of…

Started by Tanya McCormack

0 Sep 10

Zumba Tonight + Cucumbers & Eggplant!

Join me at Zumba tonight for a free class and for some free homegrown cucumber and eggplant! Get a great workout where you can let loose, h…

0 Sep 10

Aspiring Academics Preschool - New Licensed Daycare - INFANT SPOTS available OCT. 1st, 2014!

Greetings Leslieville Families!  Good news! A new licensed child care and preschool is opening in your neighbourhood at 262 Woodfield Rd.…

Started by Aspiring Academics Preschool

0 Sep 8

Clarinet/Saxophone/Music Theory Lessons in Leslieville

Announcing clarinet & saxophone studio openings! I am a Doctoral candidate at the University Of Toronto Faculty of Music. I received my…

Started by Juan Olivares

0 Sep 8

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service