The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,293)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eastern Karate Training Place

The current training place for Eastern Karate, simple but elegant as are old style dojo's http://info46075.wix.com/easternkarate htt…

Started by Ben d'Avernas

0 Jan 12

Nanny Available February 1st

We have a very caring thoughtful nanny available February 1st! Our children have both been accepted at pre-school, so I felt it fitting to…

Started by Susan

0 Jan 11

Aspiring Academics Preschool - Licensed Daycare - PRESCHOOL SPOTS available for FEB 1st!

Aspiring Academics Preschool currently has spaces available in the Preschool Room to start immediately. We offer an educational program th…

Started by Jasmine Dale

0 Jan 9

Shamrock Painting- Quality work, great rates guaranteed

Experienced Painter available in the leslieville and surrounding area.   All my own tools and supplies fully insured no job to big or small…

Started by art

0 Jan 6

Nanny Share (Feb -Sept) Have French Speaking Nanny

Hi Neighbours, I am heading back to work in Feb when my daughter will be 11 months old. We have hired a Nanny, who will speak French with h…

Started by Ashley Hilkewich

0 Jan 6

Leslieville Zumba! Discounts and Prizes!

Happy New Year! Come on out and try a free Zumba class tonight @7pm! Enter a draw to win 5 free Leslieville Zumba classes, Zumba Lovers C…

Started by Janice Holsmer

0 Jan 5

Prenatal & Baby Care Class With Growing Baby - Feb 28

Growing Baby Prenatal Classes Toronto Our prenatal classes are fun and informative. Join other expectant parents and learn about what to ex…

Started by Janice Leanne Holsmer

0 Jan 3

Eastern Karate

Classes at the dojo are finished for the year, will close for the Christmas season, classes will resume on Tues Jan 6 at the new location:…

Started by Ben d'Avernas

0 Dec 17, 2014

Part time (evening) caregiver/babysitter

Hi, My 3 year old daughter is currently in daycare and gets picked up by our nanny by 3pm. Unfortunately, my nanny is moving in Jan and una…

Started by Sgt

0 Dec 14, 2014

CHRISTMAS TREES FOR SALE

Beautiful HOME-GROWN CHRISTMAS TREES FOR SALE. BUY LOCAL.$25 and $35 Only a few left ...Grown on our Christmas Tree Farm up north. We've br…

Started by Retro Rebel

3 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Jacquelyn Cyr

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2015   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service