The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,364)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get Read For School With Martial Arts Lessons

It's that point in the summer where we are starting to look ahead with longing for school to start. If you are looking to get the kids rea…

Started by Tristan Bell

0 Jul 25

3 Bedroom 2 Bath Newly Renovated Apartment in Leslieville near Beach

Renovated 2+1 bedroom in Leslieville (Utilities Included!)   Leslieville, what a great neighbourhood to call home! 59 Ashdale welcomes you…

Started by David Dutton

0 Jul 21

Marketing Support for Small Business and NPO's is in Leslieville!

Scream Media has landed in Leslieville! Our focus is on small business and not-for-profit organizations. It's always difficult to realize a…

Started by Darren Surette

0 Jul 21

Inspired Learning Tutors

Started by Liisha Hinder

0 Jul 16

A Mini Bookstore in Leslieville

Summerhill Books Used / Out-of-Print / Antiquarian Fiction, Classics, Children's Books, History, Biography and more! Visit our booth at th…

Started by Summerhill Books

0 Jul 15

Looking for babysitting opportunities

Hello, my names makenna I'm 15 years old and I'm looking for more babysitting job opportunities as summer is out and it will keep me busy I…

Started by Makenna

0 Jul 15

KEVIN HART floor tickets $350 in 10th row for sale!

Hi, I have an extra pair of tickets for Kevin Hart Sunday Aug 2.  $350 each OBO!  Right floor tickets, 10th row! Hard tickets (as opposed…

Started by Victoria

0 Jul 15

Babysitter needed for 3 year old this Thursday July 16 (and then occasionally)

Hello, I am looking for a reliable, responsible and energetic babysitter for occasional babysitting (evenings and weekends) for my 3yr old…

Started by Andrea Willemse

0 Jul 13

Piano and Music Theory Lessons

New Piano teacher in the neighbourhood now accepting students for September. My name is Alison Rogers and I have been teaching piano for th…

Started by Alison Rogers

0 Jul 12

$950-Newly renovated Studio Alcove Apartment available in Riverside

Newly Renovated Studio Alcove apartment available August 1st. Renovations are taking place at the moment and will include a brand new kitc…

Started by Detta

0 Jul 11

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2015   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service