The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Classifieds (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Zumba Fitness Class & Some Goodies!!!!!! Sept 8 @7pm

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're heading into September with a new year feel and looking for something new and fresh come on out and try…

Started by Janice Holsmer

0 Sep 7

Home Daycare has opening

Experienced and PSW certified child care professional with small home daycare in Leslieville has openings!! Full Bsmt dedicated to Daycare…

Started by stephen glaysher

0 Sep 6

Looking for home to rent

Hello! My roommate and I are looking for a 2 bedroom (1600$), 2+den or 3 bedroom (2000$) home in Leslieville or the Beaches area. I can be…

Started by Cguinta84 .

0 Sep 4

Home Detailing in Leslieville

Gleaming Glenn is looking for trustworthy, intelligent, motivated and experienced cleaning assistant to work for a small home cleaning busi…

Started by Hedi

0 Sep 4

Gardening in Leslieville

....Leslieville Gardener wants YOU! Is your garden summer weary and in need of a little facelift? Look no further! My Gardening Services…

Started by joyce

2 Sep 4
Reply by joyce

One of A Kind Entertainment on Flute / Guitar

Awesome one of a kind one woman show on flute and guitar including great popular classic rock, classical, jazz, pop, samba, and original tu…

Started by Rene Eryn Ravelle

0 Sep 4

Music Theory Lessons - Flute / Piano

I have a fun and personalized way to learn to read music and understand the circle of 5ths. Canada Music School and privately trained. Chil…

Started by Rene Eryn Ravelle

0 Sep 4

Photography Services - Headshots, Business Promotion & Creative Product Imagery

Hello fellow Leslieville'rs! I'm a local freelance photographer with a fully equipped studio in the neighbourhood and wanted to introduce m…

Started by Larissa Issler

0 Sep 4

Hip-Hop Dance Classes at Artists' Play

Hey Everyone, Artists' Play a variety of Hip-Hop classes for all ages. Here is list of what we offer: Mighty Moves (3 to 5 yrs): For the…

Started by Jason Vanstone

0 Sep 3

For rent: Brand new 3 bedroom 2 storey semi

Semi-detached on quiet one way street is fully and recently renovated. This 3 bedroom, 1.5 baths, 2 storey can be your home. Hang out arou…

Started by Crowell

0 Sep 3

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service