The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Community News (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Article in the Toronto Star on Leslieville- We are hipsters!

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/05/16/welcome_to_hipsterville_east.html

Started by Anita

1 May 18
Reply by Cooper

Sources needed for Toronto Star "Evolution of Leslieville" article

Hello fellow Leslievillers! I was contacted this afternoon by Alex Ballingall at the Toronto Star, who is working on an article about the e…

Started by Nolin (Admin)

0 May 13

Notice Of Public Meeting for development of old post office & blue house 1029 & 1075 Queen St E

Public%20Meeting%20Side%20B.jpg Public%20Meeting%20Side%20A.jpg There's a public meeting for the application of 1029 & 1075 Queen St…

Started by Mia

1 May 9
Reply by bill

Know anything about new Bruce/Woodgreen toddler program?

I've been told that my 18 month daughter has a spot in the new Woodgreen toddler program at Bruce Public School, but I haven't heard anythi…

Started by Heather

1 May 8
Reply by Caroline Hossein

Open House for propsed 6-storey building at 1029_1075 Queen St E (old Post Office)

Open%20House%20for%201075%20Queen%20St%20E.jpg Hi All, There's an open house planned for the development of 1029 & 1075 Queen St E (o…

Started by Mia

4 May 5
Reply by bill

future of Weston Bakery?

hi - did anyone see this sign? here's the application: http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentApplications/associatedApplicationsList.do?acti

Started by L

46 Apr 22
Reply by Helen

Street parking a bit confused this spring: if your street does alternate sides biweekly/semi-monthly, READ THIS

Hey, people with cars who do street parking: Here's from an email today from Paula Fletcher: The City postponed the onset of alternate side…

Started by Pat

0 Apr 16

LIBERTY PREP SUMMER CAMP

Liberty Prep School is offering a unique and fun filled summer camp. We operate from July 2nd - August 15th on a week-by-week basis. Childr…

Started by Erin Kerr

0 Apr 15

Election 2014

Let's start the discussion.  Liz West almost beat Paula Fletcher in the last election and I believe we can coalesce behind stronger represe…

Started by JK

10 Apr 14
Reply by Pat

Trolleybus developments ruining Heward Avenue?

Apparently Trolleybus dev has approached home owners on Heward to sell their properties for up to 20% premium so they can tear them down an…

Started by NewToTheHood

10 Apr 9
Reply by julie mitchell

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service