The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Community News (623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Space in the Lesliville Community

Are you looking for a free free gym or meeting room in the Lesliville community? Good new!!! Lesliville Junior Public school is available f…

Started by Yetunde

0 Jan 24

Still getting junkmail flyers despite a clear 'NO JUNK MAIL" sign on your mailbox?

We have a clear sign on our mailbox requesting flyer distributors to not leave any papers - but it still happens. Has anyone had any issue…

Started by Sheila

0 Dec 15, 2013

South East corner of Logan and Gerrard

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew what was going in at the South-East corner of Gerrard and Logan (opposite Hammersmiths).  Looks like a l…

Started by BKaye

0 Dec 11, 2013

Journalist Article on Gentrification in Leslieville- I need your insights!

Hi everyone,I am a Masters of Journalism student at Ryerson University. My latest article is on gentrification in Leslieville. There are ma…

Started by Gina Wicentowich

0 Dec 10, 2013

future of Weston Bakery?

hi - did anyone see this sign? here's the application: http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentApplications/associatedApplicationsList.do?acti

Started by Lar

44 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Abby

Leslieville Flea Market this Sunday, Dec. 15

Hey everyone, if you have some last minute holiday shopping to do or just want to check out some great vendors drop by the Leslieville Flea…

Started by Streetcar Prints

0 Dec 9, 2013

Liberty Prep School - Now Registering for January 2014!

Liberty Prep School is an urban Montessori experience in the heart of Leslieville, located near Queen and Carlaw at 24 Boston Avenue.  We a…

Started by Erin Kerr

0 Dec 8, 2013

Winter Tuesdays/Thursdays Mom & Baby Session

Mommy Connections East Toronto. Learn. Experience. Socialize. Mommy Connections introduces you to programs and services available within…

Started by Laura Wilson

0 Dec 4, 2013

New mixed use concept - Revitalized film studio

I noticed there is an open house tomorrow for the old film studios on Eastern Ave.  Tuesday, May 14th 10:00 am - 12:00 noon and 4:00 pm -…

Started by Bob Gundu

11 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Gina Wicentowich

Cut-A-Thon Sunday, November 24, 2013.

Started by Flaunt Boutique Toronto

0 Nov 12, 2013

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service