The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Community News (640)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Police probe 'suspicious incident' at Gerrard and Coxwell

A man in his mid 20s-30s allegedly approached an 8 year old girl and tried to get her to look into his vehicle. Full story on CBC.ca

Started by Nolin (Admin)

0 Jun 14

Lunch And Learn

Owners Of East is having a lunch gathering on Thursday May 22, all about insurance, Leanne Besky will share her wisdom on this subject, At…

Started by Ben d'Avernas

0 May 20

Article in the Toronto Star on Leslieville- We are hipsters!

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/05/16/welcome_to_hipsterville_east.html

Started by Anita

1 May 18
Reply by Cooper

Sources needed for Toronto Star "Evolution of Leslieville" article

Hello fellow Leslievillers! I was contacted this afternoon by Alex Ballingall at the Toronto Star, who is working on an article about the e…

Started by Nolin (Admin)

0 May 13

Notice Of Public Meeting for development of old post office & blue house 1029 & 1075 Queen St E

Public%20Meeting%20Side%20B.jpg Public%20Meeting%20Side%20A.jpg There's a public meeting for the application of 1029 & 1075 Queen St…

Started by Mia

1 May 9
Reply by bill

Know anything about new Bruce/Woodgreen toddler program?

I've been told that my 18 month daughter has a spot in the new Woodgreen toddler program at Bruce Public School, but I haven't heard anythi…

Started by Heather

1 May 8
Reply by Caroline Hossein

Open House for propsed 6-storey building at 1029_1075 Queen St E (old Post Office)

Open%20House%20for%201075%20Queen%20St%20E.jpg Hi All, There's an open house planned for the development of 1029 & 1075 Queen St E (o…

Started by Mia

4 May 5
Reply by bill

future of Weston Bakery?

hi - did anyone see this sign? here's the application: http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentApplications/associatedApplicationsList.do?acti

Started by L

46 Apr 22
Reply by Helen

Street parking a bit confused this spring: if your street does alternate sides biweekly/semi-monthly, READ THIS

Hey, people with cars who do street parking: Here's from an email today from Paula Fletcher: The City postponed the onset of alternate side…

Started by Pat

0 Apr 16

LIBERTY PREP SUMMER CAMP

Liberty Prep School is offering a unique and fun filled summer camp. We operate from July 2nd - August 15th on a week-by-week basis. Childr…

Started by Erin Kerr

0 Apr 15

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service