The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Community News (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

global news wants to interview you

Mark McAllister at Global News wants to hear from you if you'd like to do an on-camera interview about the Leslie/Lakeshore TTC constructio…

Started by Nolin (Admin)

0 Sep 23, 2013

Reactions to Hells Angels new store- Positive or Negative

Hello there, My name is Gina Wicentowich and I am currently a Masters of Journalism student at Ryerson University. My project for this sem…

Started by Gina Wicentowich

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Lisa Lebeer

Car Breakin's on Hastings Ave - Thief caught on Security Camera- please pass along

Hi Everyone. On Sept 4th my security camera caught this guy, (we refer to him as 80's coke guy due to the ponytail and white outfit), break…

Started by Mike Goldman

4 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Jonny

Looks like the Hell's Angels are back

Apparently, the club has opened up a retail store on Carlaw, selling Hell's Angels merchandise. See the link below.   http://www.cbc.ca/new

Started by Chris B

1 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Bob Gundu

Siddharth at TIFF 2013

Hey Leslievillers! It's film festival time again and wanted to give you guys a tip on a specific film to check out. I was the cinematograph…

Started by Bob Gundu

2 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Bob Gundu

Community gathers to discuss post 9/11 Islamophobia

Will you be coming out to give your perspective on the debate? DOC Toronto will be screening a documentary film by Fuad Chowdhury called "…

Started by Oyeyinka O

0 Aug 29, 2013

More Open Doors @ Artists' Play

Hey Everyone,    Just wanted to let you know we are opening our doors to come in and register. Now is also a good time to see some of our c…

Started by Elizabeth Dawn Snell

0 Aug 18, 2013

Open doors and free day of dance classes!

Artists' Play invites you to the studio for Open door days and a Saturday of free classes! Open Doors! Location: Logan and dundas - 401 Lo…

Started by Elizabeth Dawn Snell

0 Jul 24, 2013

LIBERTY PREP SCHOOL - AN URBAN MONTESSORI OPENING THIS SEPTEMBER!

Hello Leslieville, Thank you for the warm welcome, what a fantastic neighbourhood you are!  Liberty Prep School is now ready to serve your…

Started by Erin Kerr

0 Jul 11, 2013

Anybody know about the status of Gelato Pizza?

Hi everyone, I assume I'm not alone in guessing that Gelato Pizza will never open...does anyone know what is happening there?  Unfortunatel…

Started by ceedee123

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Dave

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service