The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Leslieville Community News (627)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GARAGE SALE

April 21st GARAGE SALE Off Laing St. between Queen St. and Eastern (look for signs) Everything must go, No reasonable offer will be refus…

Started by Genevieve Canizares

0 Apr 20, 2013

Friday night retro blowout.

Started by Flaunt Boutique Toronto

0 Apr 19, 2013

OMA CELEBRATES 10 YEARS THIS SATURDAY!

10 years ago we opened the doors at Oma and want to share our excitement with you! Join us for celebrations this Saturday!1:30 - Cosima, a…

Started by Oma Chiropractic

0 Apr 17, 2013

Local Filmmaker takes on International AId.

I am the director of the film "Real Voodoo? and I have now launched a campaign to raise the funding for my new film "Relief" "Relief" will…

Started by Sandra Whiteley

0 Apr 12, 2013

Loblaws

All the stores, except for Loblaws, but including Burger King were given eviction notices effective 31 December.  Anyone know what's up?

Started by Cathie

30 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by ChrisG

Hair therapy station.

0 Apr 11, 2013

DAY OF ACTION TO STOP GM ALFALFA !

Stand with farmers on April 9!  DAY OF ACTION TO STOP GM ALFALFA called for by the National Farmers Union-Ontario, with rallies outside fe…

Started by Jen B Diaz

0 Apr 3, 2013

Black Dog Found - Queen & Leslie (Hastings) - Photo Included

I saw this posted elsewhere and hopefully someone can assist in getting this dog back to it's owner. The map link indicates that the dog w…

Started by the general

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jenny

PTI

I needed a painter to paint my new apartment and I searched and searched for one for weeks. I finally went to a paint store and asked for s…

Started by Rachelle Morgan

0 Mar 28, 2013

Close Dates

Hello everyone, Flaunt will be closed Friday, March 29th and Sunday, March 31st, for Easter Holidays. Call, email, or Facebook your last mi…

0 Mar 26, 2013

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service