The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Q's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all,   we're on Alton, and Leslieville Jr. is our home school (so the boarder act…"

Q replied Jan 13, 2012 to Neighborhood Schools (The good, the bad , the nightmare )

35 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by sal greco

"I'd recommend Andrea FITMOM Page She's back in Toronto and is a truly awesome Person…"

Q replied Aug 17, 2011 to Can anyone recommend a good local personal fitness instructor?

9 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Janice Holsmer

"         Thanks for the words of encouragement :)  and, we'll be there (weather perm…"

Q replied Jun 22, 2011 to Why do not enough Leslieville parents and establishments support extra curricular activities within their community for young children and youths?

12 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Nolin (Admin)

"     Hi there,      though I'm relatively new to Leslieville (3++yrs), we've noticed…"

Q replied Jun 22, 2011 to Why do not enough Leslieville parents and establishments support extra curricular activities within their community for young children and youths?

12 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Nolin (Admin)

"Thank you! Will try her now.... S"

Q replied Jun 16, 2011 to looking fora new Insurance Broker in the 'hood for Auto,Home,Business insurance

2 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Q

"   Though my first choice is usually to hit up the smaller owner/operated business',…"

Q replied Jun 13, 2011 to The new Starbucks at Gerrard and Jones, what do you think?

33 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Leslie Barns

"Hi Andrea,   Thank you so much for your post. I'm the Co-Ordinator for L.E.G.S (Lesl…"

Q replied May 2, 2011 to The Great Leslieville Jr. School Yard Garbage Pick Up (Come one, Come all! Free coffee!!!)

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by jg

"  Looking forward to it!! S"

Q replied May 2, 2011 to The Great Leslieville Jr. School Yard Garbage Pick Up (Come one, Come all! Free coffee!!!)

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by jg

"Hi, our neighbour has a place for rent (and they had 2 dogs...) try viewit.ca # B179…"

Q replied Mar 20, 2011 to Looking to rent a 2 Bedroom with laundry and parking for May 1st

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Salny

"Hi,   there are quite a few good schools here. I'd say it depends on what your prior…"

Q replied Mar 10, 2011 to How are the schools in Leslieville?

2 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Hyla

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service