The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

John L's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"We have a Scarecrow motion activated sprinkler, if you want it. $50 seems like a rea…"

John L replied Sep 24 to Need help with dealing with RACCOONS

4 Oct 19
Reply by LeslievilleLori

"It's official: the new owner of Jilly's wants to Drake-ify the place. From Toronto L…"

John L replied Sep 18 to Jilly's is gone. What will replace it?

5 Sep 18
Reply by John L

"Hmmm. I wonder if one of the teens is named Byron.... Punks. Teens arrested in susp…"

John L replied Aug 1 to Teens behaving badly - Sat July 6 ~ 2am

5 Aug 3
Reply by Jenny

"Two weeks ago, someone shot pellets (or something) at our kid's bedroom at the back…"

John L replied Jul 6 to Teens behaving badly - Sat July 6 ~ 2am

5 Aug 3
Reply by Jenny

"Well put, Cooper. Various articles have pointed to structural problems with the buil…"

John L replied May 20 to Jilly's is gone. What will replace it?

5 Sep 18
Reply by John L

"I don't mean to slag a local place, especially when it's really the only patio close…"

John L replied May 16 to Future of Stratengers

5 May 16
Reply by John L

"Hey Pat. While I share your love of the patio (there is a real dearth of them in Les…"

John L replied May 14 to Future of Stratengers

5 May 16
Reply by John L

"Hi Rachel -- please keep us in the loop. We live on Caroline and are concerned about…"

John L replied Jun 17, 2013 to Proposed 8 storey development of former post office in Leslieville

75 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Gina Wicentowich

"Here's more from blogTO:   Massive retail development and hotel planned for old Toro…"

John L replied May 14, 2013 to New mixed use concept - Revitalized film studio

11 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Gina Wicentowich

"The Presbytery could be approached for either a donation to Parent Resources from th…"

John L replied Sep 21, 2012 to Vital Leslieville community space in peril as building put up for sale

7 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by John L

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service