The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Michael Ferrer's Discussions (39)

Discussions Started (38) Replies Latest Activity

Just say "No" to Matthew Stone (of Stone Contracting)

In case you missed this last week on the Leslieville or Beaches FB page... Just a neighbourly caution about Matthew Stone ofwww.stonecontra…

Started by Michael Ferrer in Leslieville Business Reviews

0 Jun 17, 2016

PERSONAL TRAINING IN THE HEART OF LESLIEVILLE!

Body Building Trainer - Toronto, Ontario Michael Ferrer, B.A., B.Ed Training Specialties: resistance training, body building training,…

Started by Michael Ferrer in Leslieville Classifieds

0 Jan 17, 2014

TORONTO PRO SUPERSHOW!

Interested in fitness, bodybuilding or extreme sports? This is THE event in Canada to attend...Don't miss it! May 31, June 1st & 2nd! W…

0 May 28, 2013

PERSONAL TRAINING IN THE HEART OF THE STUDIO DISTRICT!

Are you ready to get into the best shape of your life? Have you been looking for a nutrition plan that will help facilitate your fitness go…

0 Mar 31, 2013

PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINING in the HEART of the STUDIO DISTRICT!

http://youtu.be/WaQfXY6pdjo Are you ready to get into the best shape of your life? Have you been looking for a nutrition plan that will he…

0 Mar 12, 2013

PERSONAL TRAINING IN THE HEART OF THE STUDIO DISTRICT!

http://youtu.be/WaQfXY6pdjo Are you ready to get into the best shape of your life? Have you been looking for a nutrition plan that will h…

0 Feb 9, 2013

END OF JANUARY PERSONAL TRAINING PROMOTION!

Just Mention the code "LESLIEVILLE" when booking your appointment to receive 10% off all personal training services and programs.  Hurry!…

0 Jan 25, 2013

MICHAELFERRER.CA PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICES

"Whether your goal is to compete in bodybuilding and fitness or to just look like you do, I can arm you with the tools and knowledge necess…

0 Jan 21, 2013

GET FIT WITH 2011 CANADIAN NATIONAL CHAMPION, MICHAEL FERRER!

"Whether your goal is to compete in bodybuilding and fitness or to just look like you do, I can arm you with the tools and knowledge necess…

0 Jan 13, 2013

Start your year off right! Personal training in the heart of the Studio District!

0 Jan 6, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2017   8844615 Canada Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service