The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

All Discussions Tagged 'arts' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get Read For School With Martial Arts Lessons

It's that point in the summer where we are starting to look ahead with longing for school to start. If you are looking to get the kids rea…

Started by Tristan Bell

0 Jul 25, 2015

Martial Arts Lessons

One of the biggest goals families have is to improve ourselves and especially our fitness. Whether it is our own health or the whole fami…

Started by Tristan Bell

0 Feb 24, 2015

Martial Arts for Children, Adults & Families!

Are you Looking to get more fit, feel safe and have fun? Are you looking for something to get the kids away from the tv? Bell's Martial Ar…

Started by Tristan Bell

0 May 28, 2014

Sheryl A. Keen Solo Art Exhibition

Hello All,   My name is Sheryl Keen, a Toronto artist. I would like to invite you all to my solo art exhibition at the Ben Navaee Gallery…

Started by Sheryl Keen

0 Jan 7, 2014

Get The Family Feeling Fit & Safe This Spring

Bell's Martial Arts at 2200 Danforth Ave. has been open for 7 MONTHS. The community has been great and the club has been growing. If you ha…

Started by Tristan Bell

0 Apr 18, 2013

Spring Clean Your Home, Mind & Body!!! Karate

It's always important to clean your home every Spring, but when was the last time you cleaned your mind and body? Now is your chance! At Be…

Started by Tristan Bell

0 Apr 10, 2013

Toronto Art Photography for your home or office

Are you looking for Art Photography to decorate your home, or maybe you need a gift idea? Visit the Mendoza Photography boutique inside the…

Started by Ana Mendoza

0 Sep 18, 2011

Kaleidoscope Kids Festival coming September 24!

New family event to help promote and raise money for us! It’s the first-ever Kaleidoscope Kids Festival, taking place at Withrow Park on S…

Started by Kaleidoscope Kids

0 Sep 13, 2011

New Beginner's Jiu-Jitsu Classes

The Leslieville Jiu-jitsu club is starting its next beginners group January 16th 2011. The 18 Class / 6 Week course will introduce the part…

Started by Andrew Carr-Locke

0 Jan 11, 2011

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2017   8844615 Canada Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service