The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

All Discussions Tagged 'children' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer dance camp and rock climbing a few spots available

Hello fellow Leslievillers! We are gearing up for our fantastic summer camps at Artists' Play! Join one of our fantastic Dance Camps! We…

Started by Elizabeth Dawn Snell

0 Jul 4

15+ Years Experienced Canadian Nanny

Hello Families,Thanks for reading my ad. Now a little about myself. I am a loving and caring 33 year old Canadian born Nanny searching for…

Started by Penny

0 Apr 27

Nanny share Fall 2014

Hi everyone, My son will be 11 months old in Nov when I go back to work full time. We are looking to share a live out nanny with a family…

Started by Amy

0 Feb 27

BEFORE SCHOOL CARE FOR MORSE STREET STUDENTS

Home-based, before school care on Empire Ave. Offered every school day beginning at 7:30am. Includes healthy breakfast and walk to Morse St…

Started by Kristen Dennis

0 Aug 28, 2013

Open doors and free day of dance classes!

Artists' Play invites you to the studio for Open door days and a Saturday of free classes! Open Doors! Location: Logan and dundas - 401 Lo…

0 Jul 24, 2013

New Family activity centre opening this fall.

Opening this fall in Leslieville! Our incredibly unique indoor playground facility combines age appropriate gym equipment with enriching p…

Started by Emily Pengelly

5 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Emily Pengelly

Cabs driving over the speed limit

Today I sent a note to both Co-op and Beck cabs in regards to the ridiculous speeds their cars drive down Heward avenue which is clearly po…

Started by Jacqueline Court

0 Jul 11, 2013

Toronto's newest youth ballet program, right here in our hood!

Registration is now happening for all Fall classes. Please visit Monarchmovement.com for details! http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-story/3

Started by Kristen Dennis

0 Jun 4, 2013

Artists' Play School of Dance - come dance with us!

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for Summer camps and Fall Classes. We have added many new classes in order to open our doors to more amazing students…

0 May 28, 2013

Spring Mom 2 Mom Sale - Oaks N' Acorns Activity Studio

Started by Gemma Parker

0 Mar 28, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service