The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aspiring Academics Preschool - New Licensed Daycare - INFANT SPOTS available OCT. 1st, 2014!

Greetings Leslieville Families!  Good news! A new licensed child care and preschool is opening in your neighbourhood at 262 Woodfield Rd.…

Started by Aspiring Academics Preschool

0 Sep 8

Yog and Qigong After School Programme for KIDS! Thursdays with school pick-up. Parent Pick up at 4:45. Contact japaflower@sympatico.ca

Started by Sharon Oliver

0 Jan 14

Nanny Share or Before & After School Care

Our daycare and before/after school care situation unexpectedly changed and we are looking for something in January 2014. We live in the Pa…

Started by Kim Edgar

1 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by David Sabine

After school care with Yoga and Qigong.

"Do you need some extra time after school and would you love your child to be involved in a Yoga/Qigong based after-school program? I am…

Started by Sharon Oliver

0 Dec 13, 2013

Transportation for my son to school (morning/afternoon)

Hi all - reposting this in case there are any new hits... We're looking for a driver to pick up our son and drop him off at school in the…

Started by Gary Edgar

0 Nov 20, 2013

Looking for transportation for my child to and from school everyday

Hi all We're looking for a driver to pick up our son and drop him off at school in the mornings (and then pick him up at school and drop hi…

Started by Gary Edgar

3 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Gary Edgar

Puppy Classes in Leslieville

"Puppies begin learning at birth and their brains appear to be particularly responsive to learning and retaining experiences that are en…

Started by Caryn Charlie Liles

0 Sep 24, 2013

Beaches Fitness Fit Kids Club After School Classes & Family Yoga!

Beaches Fitness Fit Kids Club is now offering After School Classes! ZumbAtomic, Kids Yoga, DrumFit, Dance & Sports Drill will be offere…

Started by Beaches Fitness

0 Sep 10, 2013

CHILDCARE PROVIDER NEEDED MONDAY & TUESDAY AFTERNOON/EVENINGS FOR 2 SCHOOL AGED BOYS

I live in Riverside (Queen and Empire) and am looking for someone to care for my 2 boys (4.5 and 8 years old), in our home on Mondays, Tues…

Started by Kristen Dennis

0 Aug 28, 2013

BEFORE SCHOOL CARE FOR MORSE STREET STUDENTS

Home-based, before school care on Empire Ave. Offered every school day beginning at 7:30am. Includes healthy breakfast and walk to Morse St…

Started by Kristen Dennis

0 Aug 28, 2013

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service