The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

All Discussions Tagged 'sitting' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Professional Dog Walker? $17 per 45 minutes

Are you busy with work? Are you going to the vet? or just cant get to the store to pick up the pet food you need let us help you. Did you j…

Started by Candace Cooney

0 Apr 9

Insured and bonded Professional Dog Walker? $17 per 45 minutes

Are you busy with work? Are you going to the vet? or just cant get to the store to pick up the pet food you need let us help you. Did you j…

0 Mar 25

Cat Visit Services Available Over Christmas Holidays

Are you heading out of town for a few days or weeks? Spending a week on a beach? Taking the kids on a family vacation? Do you need someone…

Started by Natural Instincts

21 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Natural Instincts

Need a Downtown Professional Dog Walker? $17 per 45 minutes.

Are you busy with work? Did you just get a new puppy and need puppy visits? Are you looking for a good dog walker that will give your dog t…

0 Sep 6, 2013

Cat Sitter here

Need a cat sitter? Here I am. Your indoor cat is welcome to stay with me while you are away. Must get along with other cats,I have 4 of my…

Started by leopardgal

0 Jun 24, 2013

cat sitting;baby sitting.dog walking

I do cat sitting for  $5  a day..... a few people  they bring their cat to my home..not necessary..but if you have a single cat,you cat or…

Started by leopardgal

0 Apr 28, 2013

Are you going back to work? Need a Dog walker? 15$ per Hour.

Are you going back to work? Are you looking for a good dog walker that will give your furball the love and attention it needs? Then call me…

0 Jan 7, 2013

Are you going back to work? Need a Dog walker? $15 per Hour.

Are you going back to work? Are you looking for a good dog walker that will give your furball the love and attention it needs? Then call me…

0 Dec 27, 2012

20$ Professional Dog Walker and Sitter Booking for the holidays, 15$ REGULAR DOG WALKS

Are you going away for the holiday? Are you looking for a good dog walker that will give your furball the love and attention it needs? Then…

0 Dec 12, 2012

Professional Dog Walker and Sitter Booking for the holidays

Are you going away for the holiday?  Are you looking for a good dog walker that will give your furball the love and attention it needs?  Th…

0 Nov 28, 2012

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service