The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

I was looking for a piece of art that reflected our local neighbourhood and after failing to find *it* decided to make something of my own. At the urging of friends, I've decided to see if anyone else would like their own print too.

Prints can be customized to highlight your local stop, just ask. 

If you'd prefer to do your own printing, for a high-resolution file suitable for prints I'm asking $25, or $45 for a 16x20" print.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: Forgot to add my email, streetcarposter@gmail.com 

And if you like the designs, please use those Facebook or Twitter buttons to share!

Views: 861

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there, we'd love to buy one but wondering if you could enlarge it to 32"x40" with a black background and white lettering. Let me know, good work! Also we'd like to have it say CARLAW at the top and CAROLINE in the middle or bottom.

Hey Ara, I can definitely do that, I'll just have to look into it. Does it need to be that exact size or just around that size?

Please send me an email at streetcarposter@gmail.com so I can get your contact info and I'll get back to you with details

Thanks to all those who have emailed with kind words and requests for prints, it's been fun! I've attached pics of some of the redesigns I've done for Leslievillers.

I've had some requests for very large prints.. which are expensive, unfortunately, once you price it out, especially to get framed or printed on canvas. But I have been able to source a less expensive option, mounting the print on a foam-core backing. A mounted 18x24" will run $80 or 24x36" for $125.

Or like I said in the other post, I'm happy to just pass on a digital file and leave you to find the best deal you can for printing (maybe through one of those deal of the day sites, canvases can be bought for around $50 that way).

Thanks!

Attachments:

Just out of curiosity, what font does the TTC use for their station signs in the tiles?  Check this out:

Wurst

Pretty exhaustive history here, kudos to Joe Clark for that level of detail!

Scratch Egg said:

Just out of curiosity, what font does the TTC use for their station signs in the tiles?  Check this out:

Wurst

Thanks again for those who've emailed about the posters! 

One last post from me here, because of a deal I've found with a printer I can do a 16x20 canvas print for $125 for the next week.

As a point of reference, Blacks and Futureshop sell their 16x20 canvases for $100 + tax

But I'm still happy to create a digital file for you to arrange your own printing.

Please see the first post and the one a few posts up for examples I've drawn up so far, thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service