The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

This is for a couple friends so I'm open to all sorts...yoga, pilates, weights, running, whatever...

Tags: fitness

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Justine Keyserlingk @ justgetfit.ca is awesome. She does personal training and holistic nutrition.

I'd recommend Andrea FITMOM Page

She's back in Toronto and is a truly awesome Personal Trainer...

647-701-8435

Thanks Amy for the referral!

And Mark, have your friends check out my website: justgetfit.ca. They may get a good idea of my philosophy and style.

I believe strongly in circuit training,functional training with weights as well as using your own body weight for resistance. I I also do a lot of running with my clients, as well as teach spinning at quad east studio in Leslieville. I am a certified holistic nutritionist so I do guide man clients in that area if they have any diet issues or questions.

I would love to hear from you or your friends who are interested and chat! I'm all for helping out fellow Leslievillers:)

Justine 

Email: justine@justgetfit.ca.

phone: 647 270 1514. 

Amy Powell said:

Justine Keyserlingk @ justgetfit.ca is awesome. She does personal training and holistic nutrition.
Sara at Hands on You (Carlaw and Dundas) is great... they also do group exercise classes.

I can recommend Michael. He's in the hood! 

http://www.michaelferrer.ca/index.php

Thanks!

Sara Sahr at Hands on You is amazing.

http://www.handsonyou.ca/ 

Leslieville fitness.  416 709 6654 ask for Andrew.

You can check out my website for more info at www.cardiokickfitness.ca My groups are in Leslieville and I do in home fitness as well :)

Cheers!

Janice Holsmer

Cardio Kick Fitness

www.cardiokickfitness.ca

cardiokickfitness@ymail.com

416-686-9832

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service