The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the China Lily buidling at the S/E corner of

Queen and Leslie?

I have never seen any activity.  If it is abandoned, something should be done with the space. 

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Richard:

Thanks for the links. Really interesting and kinda sad. I hope one day something interesting is done with the space and hopefully it won't be a condo.
Let's hope.
After all, the space where Hogar/Lil'beans/Pulp Kitchen/and the flower store (sorry forgotten the name) also used to be a Chinese food manufacturing spot! Sam of AMA bought it and did the initial conversion, and it's gone from there! All we need is an entrepreneur with vision to take over the spot.
...pat.

Anita Barnes said:
Hi Richard:

Thanks for the links. Really interesting and kinda sad. I hope one day something interesting is done with the space and hopefully it won't be a condo.
I think the factory is still running. I see people coming in and out and it smells like soy sauce now and then.
I actually came on here to ask about this place! There is definitely something going on in there. We have seen workers coming and going and yes, there is absolutely a soy sauce smell in the air.
Then it sounds like it is an ongoing business.
What did you want to ask?

Megan Siegel said:
I actually came on here to ask about this place! There is definitely something going on in there. We have seen workers coming and going and yes, there is absolutely a soy sauce smell in the air.
I wanted to ask what the heck it is! It looked abandoned when I first moved here, I only recently noticed people coming and going.
Time to clean it up!
Clean it up? You have no idea how terrible it looked last year. Sadly, this is an improvment. The main problem now is the garbage piles everywhere.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service