The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Does anyone else think The Nose needs a major external cosmetic fix??

Every time I walk by that ghetto, decrepit looking building I feel sad!  The food is amazing, and the inside of the restaurant is great, but the outside of that building is in desperate need of some clean up!  What is the deal with that??  Why haven't they put any effort into making the outside of The Nose a little easier on the eyes?

Tags: The, nose

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because the paint job on the Duke hasn't changed its reputation.  

Yes. They do nothing to maintain the exterior, the area beside the building is filled with weeds. Take a little pride in your business and neighbourhood business owners

I am not sure if they are here on the site.  No website from what I can find.  Oh well.  

If it bothers you so much, why don't you go and speak with Gio about it. Please report back and let us know what he said.

I don't think it looks remarkably bad.  Have you gone in and asked Gio?  He'd know the answer to your questions. 

If anything, he nose the answers.  

Not that it's unspeakably bad, just starting to look a little run down and could be so much prettier than it is (especially with regard to the side of the blg running along Leslie).

I think Joe doesn't see it, much like most folks stop seeing things in their own surroundings that start to pile up or get shabby over time.

I'm certain if a few folks pop in and casually remark on the clutter at the side of the building, he'd do something about it. He's a businessman, and a good guy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service