The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

New place on Queen Street East, near OK OK. A new bar?

Views: 3681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have a liquor license application in the window. I am hoping!!!
I just popped in last night to ask what was going in there, and yes, it's going to be a bar/pub opening in August. It looks cozy!
I am super excited about this - it is right around the corner from me and I can't wait to see what it looks like inside.  I am glad to see the tavern sign and outside facade - makes me think the inside will be equally cool.
someone wrote about all the new restaurants / stores coming to the 'hood, I can no longer find it???? 

Jennifer, you might be looking for this thread:

http://leslieviller.com/forum/topics/opening-soon?

Cheers,

Avery

I believe it's the same owner of Comrades opening this.
As an aside... Frankly will be open evenings very soon with a new menu. I'm excited about this as there needs to more restaurants open a bit later than 4pm!
Yes. It is the same folks as Comrade. Nice people with a great place. I'm looking forward to their new venture.
Great! I love the vibe at Comrade... and the beer selection, too.

Does anyone have an update on when they are opening?

tonight  or so I was told yesterday by staff getting ready for private party

JL21 said:

Does anyone have an update on when they are opening?

Was there last night!  Great staff, food and cocktails - I like the very focused and simple menu for both food and drinks.  The place has character - we will be back.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service