The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Went to this new gourmet burger joint on Gerrard just west of Jones and LOVED it.

I'm so happy to have a great burger place in the neighbourhood. The service was terrific. I had a student burger and fries and it was dee-lish. The fries especially were a stand out. My partner had the poutine and we'll be going back!

It was very busy which is a good sign.

Can't wait to see what else will pop up on that strip (I know that Grinders is opening just down the street). Go Gerrard St. go!

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Went with my daughter last evening and loved it as well. 'Student Special' good for kids (or adults resisting the temptation to pig out) as its a smaller patty.
Yes lets all support the 'revitalization' of Gerrard btwn Pape and Jones - its still mainly vacant storefronts - if I was opening a business I would take a good look at that location!
Loved this place. The burgers had an excellent flavour, dripped with juices, and were cooked perfectly. I was a little surprised by the price - average $7/burger alone (w/o fries or drink) - so that will limit how regularly we swing by for a quick family take-out supper. I'm curious by the choice of location - but glad they chose it. I like that they're close by and Gerrard from Carlaw to Jones needs as much help as it can get. Thanks GBK.

Now I'm looking forward to Grinder Coffee House opening a couple blocks west at Marjory.....
You guys know the name of the place? I'd like to see their website.

UPDATE: Duh. Great Burger Kitchen. Martini Boys Review
and their website is greatburger.ca.

Mr. Egg said:
You guys know the name of the place? I'd like to see their website.

UPDATE: Duh. Great Burger Kitchen. Martini Boys Review
Excellent. I couldn't find their site.
OK half way through their lamb burger. Got the combo. The can of pop was pretty good. The fries, which are the contention for the two reviews I've heard from other people, are good as well. But they are not the poutine the reviews were about. Apparently the poutine is more of a mush than a finger food. The burger is pretty good. Serious burger, great bun. Thumbs up!

I asked about delivery, and they said something might come up, but it's too early to tell.
no pictures??

Mr. Egg said:
OK half way through their lamb burger. Got the combo. The can of pop was pretty good. The fries, which are the contention for the two reviews I've heard from other people, are good as well. But they are not the poutine the reviews were about. Apparently the poutine is more of a mush than a finger food. The burger is pretty good. Serious burger, great bun. Thumbs up!

I asked about delivery, and they said something might come up, but it's too early to tell.
Nobody wants pictures of me eating. Oh, you mean of the food? Heh. Didn't dawn on me that I could have done that. I was too hungry, so it kind of disappeared.
Was there tonight. Excellent burger (Riverdale), Ontario poutine (it was excellent as well, but I think it's cause it was Ontario, not Montreal (ahem)). They are on Twitter as well.

A bit pricey, but the burger looked almost advertisement-quality, and I could only finish half anyway. Very good option in the hood.
Grinders is open now but I don't think it'll be there for long it's got the weirdest hours for a coffee joint. 7am-4pm. So, unless you get it on your way to work, you're not going to get it. /shrug

I highly recommend the Portobello burger at Great Burger Kitchen. Sooooo good!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service