The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Can anyone recommend a good installer of hardwood floors and staircases? I need new floors for my whole house (minus the kitchen and bathroom) and a staircase done. After dealing with a few bad contractors last year I want someone who is going to do their job well.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm looking for a hardwood floor/staircase person too. Anyone knows a good and reliable one in the area? Thank you!
Me as well!
For staircases i've used Mark from Piskorz Woodworking many times.He's a master stairs builder trained in europe.last stairs he did for me were made of solid maple with wrought iron spindles at 30 mintos.416-508-8421.As for hardwood floors i've installed many and pay attention to detail. john.647-448-0131 or see my ad under classifieds.

John Dodds said:
For staircases i've used Mark from Piskorz Woodworking many times.He's a master stairs builder trained in europe.last stairs he did for me were made of solid maple with wrought iron spindles at 30 mintos.416-508-8421.As for hardwood floors i've installed many and pay attention to detail. john.647-448-0131 or see my ad under classifieds.
I need someone to stain and paint our stairs. Do you know anyone who can do that, and is good and reliable?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

¬© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service