The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Has anyone used someone reliable and affordable that they would recommend? I can't seem to find the time on my own. Thanks!

Tags: Interior, paint, painter

Views: 663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have used a guy by the name of Sean of Everbright Painting.....when i get the number will pass it along, He has painted both interiiro and exterior and does resally good work....and he's does work in other house on my street and everyone seems pleased .
we were left in a bind just last week (our scheduled painter fell through the week before an open house)...but were lucky enough to find lucas of perfect touch interiors.
because he does a lot of work in and around the neighbourhood he showed up the same day i called to provide us with a quote. he and his team were able to start quickly, did a great job, and were quite affordable. just looked him up on homestars too and noticed a current autumn sales event for interior jobs.
I ended up contacting PERFECT TOUCH INTERIORS. Thanks for the recommendation!! Lucas was awesome. Did in 1 day (with a 3 person team) what we knew would take us 3 weekends or so, on our on. He was professional, prompt, courteous, and reasonable. Highly recommended. If anyone else is interested, you can reach him at 647.891.9473 or www.ptipainting.com.

Karen said:
we were left in a bind just last week (our scheduled painter fell through the week before an open house)...but were lucky enough to find lucas of perfect touch interiors.
because he does a lot of work in and around the neighbourhood he showed up the same day i called to provide us with a quote. he and his team were able to start quickly, did a great job, and were quite affordable. just looked him up on homestars too and noticed a current autumn sales event for interior jobs.
I used Lucas at Perfect Touch too! He did a great job, always arrived on time and was quick to get the job started and finished.

Thanks Kimberly! It was a pleasure to paint your home!

That is such a cute pic of Dawson in your avatar! :)

Best of luck to you and Janek!

Thanks for the kind works. Hope the reno's went well at the house!

LWilli said:

I used Lucas at Perfect Touch too! He did a great job, always arrived on time and was quick to get the job started and finished.

Thanks for introducing me to the Leslieviller Karen,

Best community in the city!

Jezzie said:

I ended up contacting PERFECT TOUCH INTERIORS. Thanks for the recommendation!! Lucas was awesome. Did in 1 day (with a 3 person team) what we knew would take us 3 weekends or so, on our on. He was professional, prompt, courteous, and reasonable. Highly recommended. If anyone else is interested, you can reach him at 647.891.9473 or www.ptipainting.com.

Karen said:

Lucas at perfect touch interiors painted our house.  He was excellent.  Really reliable.  Did a very professional job and extremely fast worker.  His prices were very reasonable and he is a lovely person to work with.  I highly recommend him and won't use anyone else in the future.

His comparny is Perfect Touch Interiors.

You will be happy you contacted him.

Woman Touch Painting is a local Leslieville company. Angel and her team did a great job on my place and also my next door neighbour's. They are very detail oriented, reliable and easy to work with. Angel is a designer and is especially good with colour consultation and helping you to achieve the look you want. Highly recommend! SML

Her number is 647-892-7024

See her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/WOMAN-TOUCH-PAINTING/124409790917057

Just wanted to say that I used Lucas from Perfect Touch Interiors as was suggested in this thread, and he was indeed great to work with.  He painted all of our exterior porches and fences.  His pricing was very reasonable, he was always on time, and the finished product looks amazing.  I'll be using him on some interior work next year.

I want to echo the endorsements for Lucas at Perfect Touch Interiors.   He painted the entire interior of my house while I was on vacation.   He did a fantastic job, and the price was definitely right.     Thanks to everyone for the recommendation; I highly recommend him too!!!
We hired PTI to paint our entire house (on very short notice) and Lucas and his team did an AMAZING job! His team showed up on time, the price was very reasonable and most importantly special attention was paid to detail. There were no shortcuts taken and the work was done in a short amount of time.  After the painting was done, Lucas did a walk thru to make sure we were happy and there were no problems.  I would definitely recommend PTI and would use them again if we every move!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service