The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

I wanted to post a short note to say thank-you to the 3,000 of you who have given some of your time, attention, and opinions to this site since January 2009. What started out as a curious experiment in local social networking has blossomed into a wonderful way for Leslievillers to connect, interact, share, and relate to each other online.

Yesterday--March 10, 2013--we surpassed the 3,000 member mark. When I started this site three years ago, I never imagined that so many people would want to become a part of it, nevermind use it on a regular basis.

So, thank you. Thank you for your contributions, your opinions, your patience, your creativity, your ideas, your ad dollars, and your neighbourly spirit.

As long as the site continues to be useful and valuable, and as long as it continues to pay for itself through advertising revenue, it will always be here for you.

Go forth and socialize! 

Nolin

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations, Nolin!  I really enjoy the site and everyone's posts and the twitter mentions!  For me, it's one of the things that I love about our neighbourhood. Thank you for your leadership and keeping the site a welcoming virtual place for Leslievillers to connect.  

Thanks Nolin. I've been here almost from the beginning. Leslieviller.com has become my go to place to get info on the neighbourhood and to get info out. I started Patio Club here, met some good friends and kept up on local openings and closings. I especially enjoy the Twitter feed. It gives me a good cross-section of the goings-on and up to the minute info. Thanks for putting it all together.

Thanks so much! It's always great to hear what people love most about the site, and how they use it.

ETung said:

Congratulations, Nolin!  I really enjoy the site and everyone's posts and the twitter mentions!  For me, it's one of the things that I love about our neighbourhood. Thank you for your leadership and keeping the site a welcoming virtual place for Leslievillers to connect.  

You're definitely one of the originals, Nancy. :) And I love how you've used the site to connect offline with people...the more the lines blur between online and offline, the better!

Nancy said:

Thanks Nolin. I've been here almost from the beginning. Leslieviller.com has become my go to place to get info on the neighbourhood and to get info out. I started Patio Club here, met some good friends and kept up on local openings and closings. I especially enjoy the Twitter feed. It gives me a good cross-section of the goings-on and up to the minute info. Thanks for putting it all together.

Congratulations indeed!  Long live the Leslieviller!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2017   8844615 Canada Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service