The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Hello Leslievillers!

Needless to say, I'm pretty amazed at how many of you have joined this online community in its infancy. The "plan" was to build up a base of content before promoting the site to new members, but all of you keeners arrived early! :)

That's wonderful news though. It is early validation of my belief that Leslieville is a very social, engaged bunch of neighbours that will embrace new ways to communicate and interact.

So while the content and member list continue to grow, your input, suggestions, and contributions are sought and welcome!

Thanks for becoming an early supporter of the newest facet of our community, and congrats on being one of the "first 100" settlers.

Nolin

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very cool indeed:) I am so excited to have connected on this! We are expecting our first baby in april and I really look forward to meeting all the new and veteran parents on here:)
Hi Robin ... What part of the east coast are you from? My husband and I are from Newfoundland and always excited to see more east coasters!!

Robin on Brooklyn said:
I was excited to find the site. My husband (Jon) and I and our two kitties are moving to Leslieville this coming Monday, and are really looking forward to being a part of a community, after 4.5 years in condos. I'm an East Coast girl, and have really missed the 'neighbourhood' feel while living downtown - looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends!

Once we get moved in and settled, we'll be out exploring all of the wonderful things Leslieville has to offer, including all of the parks and shops! Jon and I are big diner fans, and can't wait to try out all of the local places!
Hi Jana!
I'm from NB, plus Jon and I lived in NS for a year. We'd love to go to Newfoundland - it's on our short list for next trips!

Jana Gallagher said:
Hi Robin ... What part of the east coast are you from? My husband and I are from Newfoundland and always excited to see more east coasters!!

Robin on Brooklyn said:
I was excited to find the site. My husband (Jon) and I and our two kitties are moving to Leslieville this coming Monday, and are really looking forward to being a part of a community, after 4.5 years in condos. I'm an East Coast girl, and have really missed the 'neighbourhood' feel while living downtown - looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends!

Once we get moved in and settled, we'll be out exploring all of the wonderful things Leslieville has to offer, including all of the parks and shops! Jon and I are big diner fans, and can't wait to try out all of the local places!
Hey Jana and Robin!

I'm from NS and lived in NB for 4 years and I feel the exact same way. I feel that out of all the neighbourhoods in Toronto, Leslieville is the one that makes me feel like I'm back on the east coast. I've been in Leslieville for almost a year now and I think it's great!

Good to know there's other east coasters around, too. We surely are a breed of our own :-)

Robin on Brooklyn said:
Hi Jana!
I'm from NB, plus Jon and I lived in NS for a year. We'd love to go to Newfoundland - it's on our short list for next trips!

Jana Gallagher said:

Robin on Brooklyn said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2018   8844615 Canada Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service