The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Hi Officer Rob,

There seems to be an increase in drug activity in the alley that runs between Heward and Carlaw.  In the past week I have seen two people smoking crack pipes and another deal go down.  This is all mainly in the narrow section of the lane-way at the north end and is happening in broad daylight.

Any chance TPS can do a few more runs up and down the lane-way during the day?

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

I've noticed it too, at least during weekends.  I'm not around on weekdays so I cannot comment about weekdays.

Hi Officer Rob,

We've also noticed increased dealing activity directly in front of the South Riverdale community centre (and occasionally on the Heward side of the building) and in front of the Tasty Chicken House (astonishingly).

Consumption is happening in the small parkette between the community centre and the church on Pape and in the previously mentioned laneway.

We usually call both the community centre and non-emergency to report the activity. We'd be happy to share information further if it could help to decrease the problem. 

Appreciate all of your hard work and that of your colleagues.

Hi Folks

I have shared your concerns with both our Community Response Unit ( bike officers ) and our plain clothes unit as you can imagine that it's a very busy time of year for us and I would like to request that if you see anything suspicious that you call (416) 808-2222 or 911 depending on what it is.

Officer Rob 

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service