The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Caryn Charlie Liles's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi ziurande - Yep! Nancy Franklin of Welcome Waggin' will be teaching agility classe…"

Caryn Charlie Liles replied Dec 1, 2011 to Dog Training School opening in January 2012 (Leslieville)

8 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Caryn Charlie Liles

"Thanks so much, Sal! That's so nice of you to say that.   Sounds like we're going to…"

Caryn Charlie Liles replied Nov 21, 2011 to Dog Training School opening in January 2012 (Leslieville)

8 Dec 1, 2011

"Lorie!! I would LOVE to see my sweet boyfriend. ;) Drop me an email sometime soon wi…"

Caryn Charlie Liles replied Nov 18, 2011 to Dog Training School opening in January 2012 (Leslieville)

8 Dec 1, 2011

"I love Frenchies! Two Frenchies were my first clients in Toronto and since then, I'v…"

Caryn Charlie Liles replied Nov 18, 2011 to Dog Training School opening in January 2012 (Leslieville)

8 Dec 1, 2011

"Also, The Hydrant (www.thehydrantcollars.com) and Heather & Pooch (www.heatheran…"

Caryn Charlie Liles replied Jul 1, 2011 to Reccomended kennel / boarding service ?

5 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Jessica Pursi

"Taste of the Wild !! I love this food.   Okay, well, my dog does. I can't tell you h…"

Caryn Charlie Liles replied Apr 16, 2011 to What brand of food do you feed your dog?

12 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Soggie Dog Company Ltd

"The two that I always recommend are:   The Hydrant King & Spadina www.thehydrant…"

Caryn Charlie Liles replied Apr 14, 2011 to Looking for reputable, loving place to board dog

3 Apr 14, 2011

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service