The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Hi Everyone,

I know there have been coyote sightings in the beach, but I saw one this morning in the Dundas and Leslie area - in the lane between Leslie and Hastings. Thought I'd let everyone know, so they can keep an eye on their dogs (and cats). He looked pretty scraggly, so assume he's hungry!

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

Holy Crap!!! That's way too city for a coyote...although I thought I spotted one down at Lakeshore and Leslie where I walked the dogs along the south side - about 4 months ago.

Thanks for the update!

Sure it was a coyote? We've got a couple of foxes in our neighbourhood just south of Danforth and east of Jones (we're not technically in Leslieville, we're in "The Pocket").  Here's a pic of one of our local foxes.

Thanks for the update LWilli, just said the other day to a friend that I had never seen a coyote around us!

I saw what I was sure was a fox running through the laneway above Queen between Hastings & Alton late one night.  At first I though he was a little dog until I saw his fluffy tail.  It was a while ago though. 

Last year my hubby & I went for a late-late night walk along the Leslie Spit, we were on a little path off the main road & came face to face with a coyote. We went back up to the road at that point.  He didn't seem to be bothered by us...& that bothered us!!

Thanks!  A little too close to home - especially since I haven't seen the stray cat that I've been feeding.  If anyone on Curzon has seen the orange taby in the last few days could you please let me know.  I'm already at two cats and two dogs but I try to keep this little guy as healthy as I can.

I've seen an adorable little fox running around Leslie and Gerrard.

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service