The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Hi everyone,

As I've promised (for some time), I'm checking in to see who would like to participate in this year's STOMP.  Originally a community-wide yard sale and street sale, this year we are expanding to include kids activities and other community events.  

On Saturday May 29th, we are planning to have a fun fair in Leslie Groove park (tbc), complete with games, face painting, balloons, etc.  (Karyn is the lead organizer for this).  We would also like you and other local kids program providers to run sample classes and/or demonstrations.  This will either take place on an outdoor stage, or in an inside venue nearby (tbd).

Demo classes will take place in the afternoon after 1pm, and I am the lead organizer for this.  If you would like to sign up, please let me know.  When I have a list, we can arrange a meeting to discuss things further.  It should be lots of fun!  There is a STOMP meeting this Saturday, so if you get back to me by Friday afternoon, I can pass on the list to the group.  

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ann-Marie

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

One more thought... If you prefer, you can email me directly at annmarie@movementlab.ca Cheers!
Hi Ann-Marie,
I am totally interested and excited about this event. I would like to be involved with my dance school.
Thanks a bunch for organizing this part! I am not able to make it out this sat as we now have our baby as of friday:)
But keep me posted and i am happy to help when i can!

Cheers,
Elizabeth
Congratulations to you and Jason! That's so wonderful!! Boy or girl? Ok, you are the first to get back to me, so I'll be in touch soon about planning the day. Enjoy this special time!

Elizabeth Dawn Snell said:
Hi Ann-Marie,
I am totally interested and excited about this event. I would like to be involved with my dance school.
Thanks a bunch for organizing this part! I am not able to make it out this sat as we now have our baby as of friday:)
But keep me posted and i am happy to help when i can!

Cheers,
Elizabeth
Hi Eva,

No, it's not too late at all. A music class would be great! I'll be in touch in the next week or so to start organizing the details with all the participants. Looking forward to meeting you and hearing about your classes.

Cheers, Ann-Marie

Music for Life said:
Hi Ann-Marie,

I may have missed the deadline on this, but if it's not too late, I would love to offer a sample Music for Life class (I teach music classes for babies& toddlers) at STOMP. Thanks so much for organizing this!

Take care,
Eva

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service