The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Patti & Lilah Abrams can be reached at missbehavinbaby@yahoo.com or (H) 416-465-2359 or (C) 416-788-2359.

Nice to meet everyone today.

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Even though Rachel is determined to sleep right over the noon hour on Wednesdays....I still have hope of being there.

You can read me at Laura.Rey@gmail.com or 416-465-9796
Gabrielle and Mae's info: gablaurence@hotmail.com cell - (647)405-4730

Until next week...
We moved to the Tango patio because of the wind. Next week I think we're meeting at Te Aro but now that we have contact info for each other we'll be able to find the group if we move for some reason.
My daughter Grace and I (Ann) can be reached: ann_blazic@hotmail.com or mobile: 647.746.9248. My sister in law's visiting right now so not sure which of the next two catch ups I can make so I'll have to play it by ear. Hope to see you soon!
Hi Sleep Deprived Mommas,

We should meet at Te Aro tomorrow so we have both an indoor and outdoor option as the weather appears a bit ominous. See you all then.
Hi Ladies,

Noel and I can be reached at joarnott@gmail.com. We had a rough night last night so we are staying in today but would love to come to the next one.

Jo
Olivia and I can be reached at dawn.waisberg@rogers.com or (c) 416-566-9644 :)

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service