The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Just wondering if anyone owns or is planning to purchase the Hi Lo high chair by Age Design. I'm looking for feedback as I can't seem to find too many/any reviews online.

Thanks

Connie

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Connie. It's similar I think to the Tripp Trapp, which we have. The only advice I can give you is take your kid to the store and try it out. I wish we'd done that with ours. The TT is a good chair but will be better when she's older.

Jen
Hi Connie,

We actually have a barely used orange Hi/Lo high chair by age design that we were going to post on craigslist. Our son didn't take to it (or the stroller, or car seat, or the crib ha ha he doesn't seem to want to be confined). We purchased it from Ella and Elliot this time last year and he used for a few months this spring.

If your interested or would like more information feel free to send me an email at joarnott@gmail.com

jo
I never got one, but have had many conversations with the mom half of the design team and have inspected it up close. It's a very sturdy chair. It will definitely last you and likely be hand down material. I also like the Stokke Tripp Trapp. We have the Handysitt and we love it.
Hi Jo,
How much were you going to see the chair for? I have a Bloom chair which I'm not very happy with....
Thanks,
Paula
Thanks for the input ladies.

Jo, it's rough when you buy all these items for your baby and they don't enjoy them! How is one suppose to know..

Go ahead and post it as we are not yet 100% sure on what we'll end up getting.

Connie
Hi Paula,

We were hoping to sell it for half the price we paid for. It retails for $299 so ideally we will sell it for $150.
Send me an email if you want to have a look and try your little one in it to see if they like it.
joarnott@gmail.com

If anyone has a free spirit like our little guy he loves (or will tolerate) the phil and ted booster chair that attaches to your table. Lil Bean and Green has them which is were we initially tried it.

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service