The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

The forecast is showing another mild and sunny week - so let's meet at Plan B Cafe (northeast corner of Logan and Dundas) at 1:00 p.m., grab a latte 'to go' and take the babes for a walk around the neighbourhood. 
If fresh air and caffeine isn't enough to lure you out, there will also be a sweet treat at the end of our walk!
As always, let me know if you're planning to join so we can be sure to not start walking without you.
Cheers,
Lori

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to try to come out to this one-I love Plan B cafe. Candice, the manager there is a real sweetheart.
Renee and I will try to make it as we missed the last two weeks!
If Ella is doing well, we'll be there too.

Anita
kimberley and Isabel and Kaye and Liam will be attending. see you then. thanks for organizing Lori!!
Sounds lovely, we'll be there.

Thanks for organizing Lori.

Sue
The forecast isn't quite as favourable for tomorrow... If the weather isn't great, we'll just stay put at Plan B.
sounds good!
quinn and i will see you all there.
I'd like to make it this week (will have 2 kids in tow)... look forward to meeting you all!
Hey Lori and other moms,

This week is looking more promising re: teething so Yen Linh and I will be joining in tomorrow for lattes. yay!

Phuong

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service