The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

Hi. We have a young daughter aged 2.5 and ideally we'd like to find another family with a child similar age to nanny share with. Anyone interested or know a family who might be? Thanks Leigh (we've just arrived from the UK and this is all new to us)!

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Leigh,

We may be interested in a nanny share, but it would only be part time, say a few hours several days a week. Our son is almost 21/2, and he's a super gentle, sweet guy who loves other kids. If you think you'd like to discuss, add me as a "friend" on the site and we can discuss privately. Thanks!

Krista

Great - sounds like a plan! Just off to figure out how to add you as a friend now!
Leigh

RSS

Blog Posts

Leslieville Local Business Marketing - 10 ways to use TheLeslieviller.com

Posted by Nolin (Admin) on February 3, 2011 at 12:00pm 4 Comments

When I launched this site in early 2009, one of the compelling reasons for doing so was that I was struck by how many of the businesses in Leslieville are locally owned and operated.  Another big observation was (and still is) how proud most…

Continue

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service