The Leslieviller will always be free to use.
Donations are sincerely appreciated.
  Follow activity on The Leslieviller
in your favorite social networks:

Thanks to our advertisers for keeping this site free to use! If you'd like to advertise on The Leslieviller, start with this information.

I am a new mom of 5 month old twins.   Are there any other twin moms in Leslieville who would be interested in meeting for coffee or walks to share the challenges of raising twins. 

Natalie

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

It was nice to run into you at the Bean last week Natalie. Your twins are adorable!  Connor and Cameron were totally into them before running off to eat some wood blocks :)

Tuesdays are not a great day for me, so I don't think I can meet up on the 22nd.  I'm good any other day other than Tuesdays. 

Hey Natalie, Karen, Jodi, will you be going to the TPOMBA meeting this week?  We'll be going to the Playdate on the 26th, we went to the last one and it was loads of fun for the boys.

Vicky

Yep!  I'll be there :)

Hi Everyone-

I am currently pregnant with twin girls. I'm expecting in May. We live on Hastings. 

If you have any tips or advice, I'd definitely love to hear it! When the twins arrive, I'd love to meet up with all of you. 

-Ashleigh

Sorry you won't be able to make it on the 22nd Vicky.  Next time I won't suggest a Tues.  Unfortunately for me, next week is pretty busy and Tues is the only day we could :S

Vicky Middleton said:

It was nice to run into you at the Bean last week Natalie. Your twins are adorable!  Connor and Cameron were totally into them before running off to eat some wood blocks :)

Tuesdays are not a great day for me, so I don't think I can meet up on the 22nd.  I'm good any other day other than Tuesdays. 

Hey Natalie, Karen, Jodi, will you be going to the TPOMBA meeting this week?  We'll be going to the Playdate on the 26th, we went to the last one and it was loads of fun for the boys.

Vicky

Hello - I can't make it on Tuesday. Hopefully we can meet another day.

Vicky -  It was nice to meet you and your adorable boys.  I haven't joined TPOMBA yet but I plan to so hopefully I can get details regarding the playdate.

For those who can make it tomorrow for coffee @ Lil Bean @ 2, I have brown hair, glasses and a four month old girl.

See you!

I also don't have twins but I'm a first time mum to a 5 month old chubster.  I live on Athletic if anyone is interested in doing some play-dates or activities?

Looking forward to meeting some Leslieville parents!

RSS

LESLIEVILLE ON TWITTER

© 2014   8844615 Canada Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service