Ready to get rockin' on those "New Year's Resolutions"?
Wondering what the deal is with "Rock n' Roar Fitness"?
Well, here it is:
- Rock n' Roar is different from traditional 'boot camps' because it's fueled by attitude, adrenaline and rock and roll music
- No long term gym memberships to sign.
- A fitness class you'll look forward too with a cool group of folks with the same goals as you in mind, to get fit and have fun while doing it.
Where and when are the classes?
- Classes are offered on Tues nights 6:30 to 7:30 at Studio 1112. 1112 Dundas St. E. at Logan.
- Rock n' Roar classes are also available at Sugarfoot Fitness on Wed evening and Sat morning at Kingston Rd and Victoria Park....please contact me if you'd like more info on these sessions.
How much are classes?
- Special Resolutions Pricing: $25 for the full month of Jan!!!
- Regular pricing: drop in $15 per class or $10 per class when purchasing a 6 week class card.
What else do you need to know?
- Classes fill up quickly, pre registration via email required.
- Please bring water, a towel, foot wear built for fitness (no converse or 'shape-up' shoes) jump rope and resistance tubing if you have it.
- Classes are suited to all levels of fitness ability.
- Personal training also available.
Turn it up!!!!